Skip to main content

Your Love Story (Part 10): The Call



I am used to Firesola’s questions. Most of them are beyond the mind of a child, but I have learned never to ignore her questions. They often look like they come from the gift of the Spirit- word of knowledge or word of wisdom. It has saved me many times, so I knew Seun would either soon call me or she was the one that called the previous night. I didn’t pay Firesola’s question plenty attention in her presence. I got to work before I examined the number that called me. I called the number, but it was switched off. I knew Firesola will ask me again so I said a silent prayer; ‘God save Seun and make her call me again’. It was as if the heavens were waiting for that prayer because a text message entered my phone immediately I finished saying the prayer.

‘Come and take me home. I want to come home’. I replied; ‘where are you?’ I got an address. I believe this must be Seun. I forwarded the address to two friends and told them that if they didn’t hear from me in the next 2 hours, they should come to that address with the police. Could this be the end of the trouble in my marriage? I was excited at the thought of hope materializing. Google map helped me to locate the address. It is a bungalow with a very tall fence. How do I get inside? I tried contacting the number, but I didn’t get a reply again. Who will I say I am looking for? What if it’s not Seun? This could be a set up to even kidnap or rob me. I said a word of prayer and moved towards the gate of the building.

The gate was opened, but nobody answered my knocks. I entered the compound hoping I won’t meet a German shepherd. The house is built like a small palace. Magnificent! ‘Good morning’ kept on coming out my mouth to show that I am not a thief, but a visitor in case someone finds me. I was becoming scared when no one answered my calls. What is this place? Does anyone live here? I entered the building and kept moving till I started hearing someone sobbing softly. I gently opened the door of the room. It was a large room. I found Seun on her knees, bound hands and foot, with a tapper on her mouth. A guy sat on a chair close to her. He held a cigar between his left fingers and his right hand firmly held a gun!

I recognized him. This is the man that snatched me wife from me. He smiled when I walked into the room. ‘This is true love’, he said. ‘I have been waiting for this day I will waste her in front of you. Your wife thinks she can leave me. After all I have done for her. Took her career to the highest point where you could not get her to. Gave her every single thing she requested and now, she wants to leave! She wants to eat her cake and still have it! She cannot ridicule me and get away with it. Today is the last day I will take insult from her.’ His voice sounded like a wounded lion. I saw white powder on the stool beside him. It must be hard drugs.

He told me how she lied about going to UK for 6 months because she wanted to get away with him. He also shared many sexual escapades they had. I knew what he was doing. He wanted me to hate Seun, so he smeared her before me. All the while, I fixed my eyes on Seun. Her face had been bruised. Oh dear! I concentrated my thoughts at how much I will always love her. I won’t allow this man to make me hate my wife. I’m not giving up when I have come this close already. He pointed the gun at Seun and said ‘go to hell!’, but I interrupted him by pleading. He was shocked that I could plead. He looked at me and said ‘this woman left you for over two years with a 9 months old baby and you’re here pleading for her life?’

I managed to move in between him and Seun. I don’t want Seun to be hurt. His gun was now pointing at me. I have never been in close contact with a gun this much. I pleaded to allow her to go since he had already beaten her. I said she has learned her lesson. He was resolute. He asked me to move away, but I insisted that my wife will not be hurt in my presence. The fact that I still called her my wife amazed him. He said she is not worthy of been called my wife any longer. She has dragged my love in the mud.

Comments

Solomon King said…
This is Christ. It's an allegory.

Popular posts from this blog

Oranmiyan (Part 3: Origin of Yoruba)

  Our journey will begin by identifying who the Yoruba people are. From the stories and relics of the children of the tribe, it is obvious that the projenitors of the tribe were deeply rooted in sorcery. Especially those who constitute the royal families. Their blood lines is soaked in idolatry, divination and sorcery. They know how to access principalities and powers and learn their worship modes. There are many stories about the origin of the Yoruba race. The Yoruba race has two major stories about their origin. One is supernatural. The other is natural The supernatural or divine one said that the supreme being, God, sent a god- Obatala to come and create the earth, but he got drunk and God had to send another god- Oduduwa. This is what some people hold. This school of thought has several loopholes chief of which is that Oduduwa entered Ile Ife in 11AD, but Ife Arts, according to carbon dating goes way back as 500BC which means that there was life in Ile Ife before Oduduwa came in. T

Oranmiyan (Part 4: Lamurudu vs Oduduwa)

After being forced out of his land, Lamurudu settled in Egypt for some time where he deepened his knowledge in sorcery. He learned several patterns of rituals which still exists in some parts of Ijebu today. At that time, the Egyptians have developed so well in the worship of their gods who were originally men. The concept of gods begins with a man encountering a demonic prince who is looking for obeisance from men. These princes have the same goal as Lucifer. Once they begin to get attention from a man, the man begins to take up their (dark) nature because it is a law in the spirit realm that whatever you behold, you become. The consecration of these men to the worship of the princes led to the reproduction of the abilities and characteristics of the prince in the man, so the man becomes great among other men. Most of these men takes up the name of the prince that they worship such that when the man dies, you can keep calling his name and the prince responds to your request thereby es

Oranmiyan (Part 5: The gods of Egypt)

During the sojourn of Lamurudu in Egypt, what was going on in Egypt at that time was similar to what happened in Genesis 6:1-2 where demonic entities found a way to reproduce themselves in women to establish a race of beings that were not fully humans. These creatures were very big that they were called Giants. They had 6 fingers and toes and unusual strength. Bible refer to them as Nephilims which means mysterious beings who are large and strong. Some other meanings called them fallen ones. They had supernatural abilities and they preyed on full humans. The situation was like what was portrayed in Harry Potter that had pure bloods, half bloods, mud bloods and muggles. The pure bloods were the witches whose both parents are also witches, half blood is a witch with one parent as witch, mud blood has both parents as normal people and muggles are non witches. At that time in Genesis 6, the Nephilims had created another race on earth that paralleled the pure humans. This what why God sent