Skip to main content

My Wedding Invitation (Part 4)



Pastor knows that she didn't do it? What's going on? Is this some form of match making or what? I tried to figure out what was going on in my mind, but I couldn't just put this puzzle together. I looked at her. She sat back very calmly. I couldn't help but notice the beauty that seems to have returned to her face after the squabble we had.

If she is truly innocent, then it must be a very rude shock to her too. Who would be setting up this beauty on a Sunday morning? Who could possibly do this? Something is definitely going on. I was almost admiring her when I remembered that I'm supposed to be angry at her. All the while, pastor kept on pressing his phone and checking out something on his laptop.

Then she turned to me and said "Can I see the picture again?" I wanted to misbehave, but Pastor's eye shifted to me and I handled my phone to her. She kept on checking as if she is looking for something under the microscope. Then she said "I don't even have this cloth. When did we become friends on Facebook?" I was lost. Will I be recording the date I accepted somebody's friend request?
"I don't accept friend request from people I don't know personally".

See the way she is doing her mouth sef. So I am now the culprit abi? "I don't know anything about friend request." "And are you trying to insinuate that I arranged the picture?" My voice was becoming loud. "Well, I have been noticing the way you have been stealing glances at me since we sat here", she replied. This one is a demon girl o.

Before I could think of a reply, pastor had cut in. "The two of you should calm down and stop making unfound allegations. I have involved the media head of the church to examine the picture and find out how it was posted. Sunday school is almost over. We need to join the service. By the time we finish service, we should have solved this riddle".

We walked back to the church auditorium and the usher I screamed at earlier on was the one that was on the row that we were to sit. Immediately she saw us together, lighted up in smiles. I know this one is not the usher kind of smile. This one is just mischief. I shook my head and left for another row.

Concentration was hard. Pastor preached on the reality of the Supernaturals. The picture was posted supernaturally? Angels don dey use Facebook? Okay na. I walked straight to the pastor's office immediately the service ended. As I was going, I could see her greeting some people. It was the first time I would see her smile. One part of my brain wanted to capture the smile. It must be the part Yoruba people call left side.

I waited for about 15 minutes before she joined me. I kept my face very strong. This is the part where I show that I'm a man. I don't even know what that means. I knew pastor cannot meet us immediately. He would greet a lot of people before he return to his office. After about 10 minutes, she broke the silence.

Comments

Deborah Ajala said…
This is getting more interesting! Lol

Popular posts from this blog

Oranmiyan (Part 3: Origin of Yoruba)

  Our journey will begin by identifying who the Yoruba people are. From the stories and relics of the children of the tribe, it is obvious that the projenitors of the tribe were deeply rooted in sorcery. Especially those who constitute the royal families. Their blood lines is soaked in idolatry, divination and sorcery. They know how to access principalities and powers and learn their worship modes. There are many stories about the origin of the Yoruba race. The Yoruba race has two major stories about their origin. One is supernatural. The other is natural The supernatural or divine one said that the supreme being, God, sent a god- Obatala to come and create the earth, but he got drunk and God had to send another god- Oduduwa. This is what some people hold. This school of thought has several loopholes chief of which is that Oduduwa entered Ile Ife in 11AD, but Ife Arts, according to carbon dating goes way back as 500BC which means that there was life in Ile Ife before Oduduwa came in. T

Oranmiyan (Part 4: Lamurudu vs Oduduwa)

After being forced out of his land, Lamurudu settled in Egypt for some time where he deepened his knowledge in sorcery. He learned several patterns of rituals which still exists in some parts of Ijebu today. At that time, the Egyptians have developed so well in the worship of their gods who were originally men. The concept of gods begins with a man encountering a demonic prince who is looking for obeisance from men. These princes have the same goal as Lucifer. Once they begin to get attention from a man, the man begins to take up their (dark) nature because it is a law in the spirit realm that whatever you behold, you become. The consecration of these men to the worship of the princes led to the reproduction of the abilities and characteristics of the prince in the man, so the man becomes great among other men. Most of these men takes up the name of the prince that they worship such that when the man dies, you can keep calling his name and the prince responds to your request thereby es

Oranmiyan (Part 5: The gods of Egypt)

During the sojourn of Lamurudu in Egypt, what was going on in Egypt at that time was similar to what happened in Genesis 6:1-2 where demonic entities found a way to reproduce themselves in women to establish a race of beings that were not fully humans. These creatures were very big that they were called Giants. They had 6 fingers and toes and unusual strength. Bible refer to them as Nephilims which means mysterious beings who are large and strong. Some other meanings called them fallen ones. They had supernatural abilities and they preyed on full humans. The situation was like what was portrayed in Harry Potter that had pure bloods, half bloods, mud bloods and muggles. The pure bloods were the witches whose both parents are also witches, half blood is a witch with one parent as witch, mud blood has both parents as normal people and muggles are non witches. At that time in Genesis 6, the Nephilims had created another race on earth that paralleled the pure humans. This what why God sent