Skip to main content

Miss Maggi (Part 3)



As I approached home that evening, I started asking the Holy Ghost to share with me about Miss Maggi. The scripture that came up in my mind was that of the Samaritan man who helped the man that was robbed. I knew what He was passing across to me. The LORD wants me to help her. I was puzzled. Maggi does not need help! I am the one that needs help. I quickly counted about three ways I could use the Holy Ghost's help in working with her. You know that few minutes of foolishness where we try to convince the Holy Ghost that we are wiser.

While I was in deep thought concerning this matter, my mum entered my room. My mum is a typical Nigerian Christian mother who does not joke with prayers for her family; especially her children. I have been blessed many times by her prophetic unction that flows from her many hours of intercession. Her drive to seek God herself greatly rubbed on me. She has always told me to stop talking to myself. She considers it a taboo, but it's my own way of meditating. She walked in and asked if something was wrong about my place of work. I didn't want to give her anything to worry about, so I told her that everything is going on well. She took a deep breathe and said 'well, whatever, the LORD wants you to do in that place, make sure you do it on time'.

My resistance was broken. Her word to me was a clear word of knowledge. The verdict of the LORD is clear. It's left for me to choose which side I want to be. I wondered how the LORD arranges things. I needed a job, He needed a person to help Maggi. Just the same way the arrangement of Hannah's request and Israel's need for a prophet matched in Samuel. 'So, Dear LORD, now that You have set me up, how do I help Maggi? What sort of help does Maggi needs?' No reply! Wow! Great!

I had forgotten about helping Miss Maggi until I was dressing up for work the following day. As I was dressing, I heard the LORD say 'use a red tie'. Dear LORD, please, don't cross that line. You saw her reaction to a red cup. She almost injured me with the cup and she has made it clear that she doesn't like red. Why would I trigger the very thing that infuriates her?' 'Use a red tie.' I sank into my bed. 'Dear LORD, she will kill me today.' I kept the tie in my pocket as I moved to work. I found a place to knot the tie before entering the premises. Someone pulled me aside and asked if I am insane, I said no. Another person offered to exchange his tie with mine, but I declined.

I resume before Miss Maggi comes in so that I can arrange her schedule for the day. When she walked in, I welcomed her and followed her to her seat reading her schedule to her like I usually do. She sat down before looking at me for the first time. 'Coke, are you mad?' I knew it. I'm in hot soup.

Comments

Daring Miss Maggi
Enjoying this series
Weldon sir
McLyte said…
Waiting for what unfolds
Kudos Bishop Lee

Popular posts from this blog

Oranmiyan (Part 3: Origin of Yoruba)

  Our journey will begin by identifying who the Yoruba people are. From the stories and relics of the children of the tribe, it is obvious that the projenitors of the tribe were deeply rooted in sorcery. Especially those who constitute the royal families. Their blood lines is soaked in idolatry, divination and sorcery. They know how to access principalities and powers and learn their worship modes. There are many stories about the origin of the Yoruba race. The Yoruba race has two major stories about their origin. One is supernatural. The other is natural The supernatural or divine one said that the supreme being, God, sent a god- Obatala to come and create the earth, but he got drunk and God had to send another god- Oduduwa. This is what some people hold. This school of thought has several loopholes chief of which is that Oduduwa entered Ile Ife in 11AD, but Ife Arts, according to carbon dating goes way back as 500BC which means that there was life in Ile Ife before Oduduwa came in. T

Oranmiyan (Part 4: Lamurudu vs Oduduwa)

After being forced out of his land, Lamurudu settled in Egypt for some time where he deepened his knowledge in sorcery. He learned several patterns of rituals which still exists in some parts of Ijebu today. At that time, the Egyptians have developed so well in the worship of their gods who were originally men. The concept of gods begins with a man encountering a demonic prince who is looking for obeisance from men. These princes have the same goal as Lucifer. Once they begin to get attention from a man, the man begins to take up their (dark) nature because it is a law in the spirit realm that whatever you behold, you become. The consecration of these men to the worship of the princes led to the reproduction of the abilities and characteristics of the prince in the man, so the man becomes great among other men. Most of these men takes up the name of the prince that they worship such that when the man dies, you can keep calling his name and the prince responds to your request thereby es

Oranmiyan (Part 5: The gods of Egypt)

During the sojourn of Lamurudu in Egypt, what was going on in Egypt at that time was similar to what happened in Genesis 6:1-2 where demonic entities found a way to reproduce themselves in women to establish a race of beings that were not fully humans. These creatures were very big that they were called Giants. They had 6 fingers and toes and unusual strength. Bible refer to them as Nephilims which means mysterious beings who are large and strong. Some other meanings called them fallen ones. They had supernatural abilities and they preyed on full humans. The situation was like what was portrayed in Harry Potter that had pure bloods, half bloods, mud bloods and muggles. The pure bloods were the witches whose both parents are also witches, half blood is a witch with one parent as witch, mud blood has both parents as normal people and muggles are non witches. At that time in Genesis 6, the Nephilims had created another race on earth that paralleled the pure humans. This what why God sent